|Главная » Файлы » Лекции » Деловая корреспонденция|
Sample Business Letters
1. Letter Requesting Information – запрос: How to ask somebody to send you information.
2. Letter Sending Information – информационное письмо: What to say when you send information.
3. Letter Changing Information - информационное письмо: When a person or company changes important information, such as an address, price, or date, it is necessary to send valued customers a letter with the new information. This letter informs customers of a change in price.
4. Resume or CV - резюме, краткая автобиография: A resume (AmE) or CV (BrE) is usually requested by a prospective employer as a record of your qualifications and professional experience. CV stands for the Latin words "curriculum vitae", meaning "the course of one's life".
5. Covering Letter for Resume or CV – сопроводительное письмо: It is usual to send a covering letter (BrE) or cover letter (AmE) with your resume/CV when applying for a job.
6. Letter of Reference – характеристика: Companies and other organizations often ask for a letter of reference. This is a character reference written by someone such as an ex-employer who knows the subject personally.
7. Letter of Resignation – заявление об увольнении: Though it is not necessary to give a reason, it is standard business procedure to send written notice informing your employer that you are planning to quit your job.
8. Lay-off Notice – уведомление об увольнении: Companies and other organizations are usually required by law to present a written notice to employees informing them of a lay-off. This letter usually cites reasons for the lay-off, and acts as a formal apology. Employee rights may be included.
9. Letter of Invitation – приглашение: It is often necessary in business to send an invitation to a person or group requesting their attendance at a special event.
10. Letter of Request for Payment - напоминание о погашении платежа: Sometimes it is necessary to remind customers that they owe you money!
11. Internal Memo or Memorandum – служебная записка: Memos are sometimes used internally to inform an entire company or department of something. This is an example of a memo referring to a staff Christmas party.
12. Welcome Email – приветственное письмо: It is a common business practice to welcome new staff members to a company. This is usually an informal note expressing best wishes and may contain contact information. Companies may also send welcome letters to other companies that move into a shared office building, or to visiting guest speakers and business travellers.
|Просмотров: 210 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|